Tashkent, Uzbekistan (DNA) – A Decree of the President “On Reforming Customs Administration and Improving the Activities of the State Customs Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan” was adopted.
According to the Decree, from 1 August 2020, organizations of railway transport in real time on a free basis will provide the customs authorities with information on the movement within the country of wagons and containers under customs control by integrating their information systems with the information systems of the customs authorities.
– From 1 September 2020, the One-stop-shop customs information system will be introduced at border customs posts.
From 1 November 2020:
– the time for completing a cargo customs declaration will be reduced from 3 days to 1 day depending on the level of risk;
– cases of customs escort of goods will be reduced, except for cases established by law, with an increase in the use of alternative types of customs control;
– the risk management system of the State Customs Committee will be implemented at the road border customs posts;
– in case of temporary importation of vehicles, the carrier will be given the opportunity in real time in electronic form, well in advance of the expiration of the return export period, to extend the temporary importation period and pay the due fee;
– in the customs regime “processing in the customs territory”, a methodology for identifying and assessing the rate of output of processed products will be developed by the business entity itself.